Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

October 22, 2017, 11:59:59 AM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Narcissu Side 2nd  (Read 3422 times)

Offline Akira

• Warring with philistines.
  • Ex-Reviewer

Narcissu Side 2nd
« on: December 07, 2007, 07:41:36 PM »
Holy hell, that was one INSANE ride.

No spoilers. Absolutely nothing. I just finished the game... the English localization should be done before Christmas, so hopefully fans around here won't have to wait too long.

Asc, the Chinese localization has been out since forever, so if you wanna go ahead and grab that... it's a great game... O_o;;

Spoiler for Plot-unrelated Spoiler (A spoiler nonetheless):
Make sure you finish both Narci 1 and Narci 2 within this file in order to unlock the best part of the game... the final epilogue. If you've already played through Narci 1, just hold down ctrl for 10 minutes or so and the game will finish itself.

Did I ever mention I love Setsumi?

And for Sorrow: Goto Yuko is ACTUALLY in this one. Sorry for the mix-up last time. >_>;
I don't have opinions. I have facts.

Offline smarthvr

Re: Narcissu Side 2nd
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 06:18:01 AM »
This is one of the games that I love to play. But it is actually a shame that there are not much games found in this genre. Visual novel games, it is actually like directing an anime yourself, deciding the destiny of the characters. Speaking of which, I do find that the characters in the game is very attractive and adorable as well. I believe the game producers really did invest a lot of time to bring out the best from the characters.
Pages: [1]   Go Up