Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

December 17, 2017, 03:12:50 AM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: All right, McDonalds  (Read 6405 times)

Offline Tamashii

• Always Very Prepared
  • Administrator
    • http://www.nihonreview.com

All right, McDonalds
« on: October 29, 2006, 11:17:22 AM »

I've never experienced more bullcrap and more disservice anywhere than at McDonalds. These guys that work there have on numerous accounts messed up my orders, missed ingredients, missed whole burgers, made me wait forever, etc. etc. I haven't had any conflicts with McDonalds because I started eating at a different McDonalds...until today. I ordered a few things, only to find out when I get home that one of the burgers had a bite in it.   "...." Indeed. I have no idea how I did not see the guy do it, but he did it.

Lesson learned: before you leave the restaurant, take out every ****ing burger, unwrap them, and open them up, in front of the workers. If you find anything flawed, you ****ing smash that burger--I'm serious--you toss that shit all over the counters and just start screaming. I've seen this done before and the guy got a free meal.

This applies to every fast food restaurant. Yes, even Wendy's.

Offline Kuma

• Avenging Viking Princess
  • Ex-Reviewer

Re: All right, McDonalds
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 07:12:32 PM »
Better lesson, never eat at McDonalds.  I've had two of my friends order in front of me and with me being next in line, both of them got their food before anyone even took my order.  Nevermind all the food they serve is absolute crap and they can't get a special order (or sometimes even a regular order) correct most of the time.

To any non-Americans who like their McDonalds, non-American McDonalds are good, American ones are horrible.

Funny McDonalds story if it wasn't so sad.  One time I went into McDonalds and ordered a McFlurry with Heath bar in it.  After I told the guy at the register what I wanted, he did nothing but give me a blank stare.  I repeated my order and mentioned that Heath Bar was the topping on the wall next to Oreo.  He gave me another blank stare.  After I repeated my order for the third time, he went over to the menu and pointed at McFlurry.  I said "yes" and repeated my order a fourth time.  At that point, the manager came out and took my order without incident.  The moron running the cash register never even said a word to me; it was like I was speaking a foreign language.

Wendy's sucks too, I never eat there either.

Burger King ftw.  They've almost never made a mistake on my order, and the few times they have, they quickly corrected it.

Offline sevenzig

• Administrator
    • Chat with sevenzig using Skype
    • Steam Community :: sevenzig

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 07:37:57 PM »
I'm with Kuma. I don't waste my time eating at crappy fast food chain restaurants. On the nights I'm not working (because I get free dinner where I work. I work at a classy diner.) I usually go home after school and cook myself something up.

On the off chance I do go to a fast food place, 95% of the time it's Wendy's, and all I order is a chocolate frosty.

Offline DarkKanti

• Justice For All
  • Ex-Reviewer

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 11:41:34 PM »
It's a well known fact that 50% of McDonalds suck f'ing balls.  There's two near my house: one good, and one bad.  One of them gets everything right and does so very quickly.  The other is slow as **** and almost always gets eve the simplest of orders wrong.  Unfortunately that one's a bit closer than the other one.  :(

But, yeah, BK ftw.

The Nihon Review Presents 2006: A Year in Review

Offline Kuma

• Ex-Reviewer

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 12:28:02 PM »
DK likes BK haha :)

What's with all the Wendy's love?  I'm from Ohio, and even I don't like the place.  Their burgers drip grease and their fries are the saltiest on the planet.  Oh well, to each his own, maybe I just have a really crappy Wendy's.

Offline Dtortot

• Ex-Reviewer
    • http://www.mangareviewer.com

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 03:27:18 PM »
Pwnedzored!

Offline Phate

• Just one more thing...

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 04:24:32 PM »
Taco Bell, guys. Authentic Mexican cuisine they be.

Offline Kurier

• Rehabilitating...
  • Ex-Reviewer

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 04:45:07 PM »
Quote from: Ph@te
Taco Bell, guys. Authentic Mexican cuisine they be.

Si, me gusta taco bell mucho.

My brother works at a McDonalds (part time I would say, he only goes to work when they need him). The Mickie-D's he works at has an awesome owner who suped up the restraunt itself and demands perfection from staff. It isn't a bad place to eat.

However, I take BK or Taco Bell (4th Meal is FTW, Gold and Win in a taco) over McDonald's whenever I can.  :V
I fell off the wagon and now I can't stop.

Offline Kuma

• Ex-Reviewer

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 05:25:16 PM »
Taco Bell is my #1 fast food chain.  Cheesy Gordita Crunches, Nachos BellGrande, and Caramel Apple Empanadas with a mixture 2 parts regular Mountain Dew and 1 part Baja Blast to wash it down.

Offline Sorrow-kun

• War Criminal
  • Administrator
    • Sorrow-kun's Profile - MyAnimeList.net
    • Chat with sorrow-k using Skype
    • Steam Community :: Sorrow_kun
    • @Sorrow_kun
    • The Nihon Review

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 05:48:42 PM »
I've never had a problem with the service at McDonald's.  The food is... well... McDonald's.  I don't think that changes country to country.

KFC is that one I've had problems with in the past.  Numerous occassions I've had an incompetent worker at the counter stuffing my order.  I suppose you should just expect what you pay for... well, except that fast food isn't exactly cheap anymore.

Offline Phate

• Just one more thing...

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2006, 05:56:25 PM »
I'm dumb and didn't reply to this in my first post.
Quote from: Tamashii
Lesson learned: before you leave the restaurant, take out every ****ing burger, unwrap them, and open them up, in front of the workers. If you find anything flawed, you ****ing smash that burger--I'm serious--you toss that shit all over the counters and just start screaming. I've seen this done before and the guy got a free meal.

This applies to every fast food restaurant. Yes, even Wendy's.

See, I recognize that people are capable of making mistakes. If there is something wrong with my order I'll go up to the counter and point it out and have it rectified; I'll do this politely. This also helps ensure that my free meal hasn't been spit in.

If the problem is consistent then there is a problem with one or more of the workers and you should either complain to the manager or stop going to that restaurant until the employees there change.

Offline Tamashii

• Always Very Prepared
  • Administrator
    • http://www.nihonreview.com

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2006, 07:12:26 PM »
Too bad Taco Bell's meat is Grade F.

Cat food is Grade C meat.

The only reason I eat at McDonalds right now is because it is extremely convenient. I eat there once a week, sometimes right after work or right before it, because the store is only a few blocks down. Also, I only buy off the dollar menu (hey hey, I'm perfectly fine with my Double Cheeseburgers XD ).

Offline Kuma

• Ex-Reviewer

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 02:48:24 PM »
Their beef is Grade F, I order the chicken.  Or is that Grade F too?

Offline mouse

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2006, 04:04:15 PM »
Quote from: Kuma
DK likes BK haha :)

What's with all the Wendy's love?  I'm from Ohio, and even I don't like the place.  Their burgers drip grease and their fries are the saltiest on the planet.  Oh well, to each his own, maybe I just have a really crappy Wendy's.
Wendy's fries saltiest ever?  I wonder which one you're going to because I also live in Akron and my fries always seem to have almost no salt at all.  They're so dry, I neeeed the salt!  =/

And I can't join in the Taco Bell love.  All my fast food horror experiences have been from them.

Offline Phate

• Just one more thing...

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006, 05:40:07 PM »
Quote from: Tamashii
Too bad Taco Bell's meat is Grade F.

Cat food is Grade C meat.

The only reason I eat at McDonalds right now is because it is extremely convenient. I eat there once a week, sometimes right after work or right before it, because the store is only a few blocks down. Also, I only buy off the dollar menu (hey hey, I'm perfectly fine with my Double Cheeseburgers XD ).

Snopes

I suppose the meat could still be tampered with by uncaring individuals though.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up