Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

December 14, 2017, 07:26:25 PM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lunar Legend Tsukihime  (Read 2135 times)

Offline AnimeGenesis

• Mind Melting
    • http://www.empireofthephoenix.co.uk

Lunar Legend Tsukihime
« on: January 11, 2006, 03:35:05 AM »
A couple of days ago I got the Red Anime Boxset from the "the Works". Among the 10 titles which came with it, there was lunar legend Tsukihime. When a friend was around, we just decided to give it a try. Both me and my friend enjoyed it. In fact it's made me want to shell out for the other two volumes.

I like the idea of the life threads. The story I've seen so far, has built up the questions, which furthers my desire to get the other volumes just to see the story pan out. One thing that annoys me is that I get the terms True Ancestor and Apostles mixed up, most time I try to think about it in detail.

Now that I have said my peice. Have any of you guys seen the show, what do you think of it? (especailly the story)

Thanks to DarkKanti for the Sig!

Offline Sorrow-kun

• War Criminal
  • Administrator
    • Sorrow-kun's Profile - MyAnimeList.net
    • Chat with sorrow-k using Skype
    • Steam Community :: Sorrow_kun
    • @Sorrow_kun
    • The Nihon Review

Lunar Legend Tsukihime
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 12:36:55 PM »
I've seen it.  I enjoyed it, but I'm the first to admit it could have been so much more.  The ending particular was so anticlimactic.  It really started to go wayward when it introduced the horribly stereotypical evil villian.

I really, really liked Arc, though.  Call me crazy, but when people start talking about strong female leads, and drop names like Naausicaa and Chidori, I think Arc.  And, yes, I seriously didn't think her character got justice in this series.
Pages: [1]   Go Up