Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

October 20, 2017, 11:47:32 PM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pop quiz: RE5; your choice.  (Read 3471 times)

Offline AnimeGenesis

• Mind Melting
    • http://www.empireofthephoenix.co.uk

Pop quiz: RE5; your choice.
« on: November 28, 2005, 05:36:13 AM »
Well the main point of this thread is;

If you were in overall charge of Resident Evil 5, what ideas would you put into the game? The ideas can be anything (eg characters, weapons, story, etc)

These are my ideas..

For me i would make it so that Albert Wesker is included... Or even better , that he was made a playable character!.

There would be three characters, which would be following different paths but sometime meet up. These would include Wesker, Jill Valentine and Billy Coen. Another thing i would make sure was in it was that it followed RE4's control system. Oh yeah and the zombies would not turn into crimson heads.

Thanks to DarkKanti for the Sig!

Offline Risen Hell Fire

• The Researcher

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 07:03:15 PM »
I put all surviving members of the past RE characters including Wesker (unless he's dead) and just have them in a secret unknown umbrella base. And each of thier final bosses can be evil (HAH) versions of themselves.

Offline AnimeGenesis

• Mind Melting

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 11:01:39 AM »
Quote from: Risen Hell Fire
I put all surviving members of the past RE characters including Wesker (unless he's dead) and just have them in a secret unknown umbrella base. And each of thier final bosses can be evil (HAH) versions of themselves.

Nah, Wesker is still alive. The evil bit sounds a bit corny though. Imagine an evil version of Jill Valentine!

Offline Risen Hell Fire

• The Researcher

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 12:49:45 PM »
Quote from: darylcrowe
Nah, Wesker is still alive. The evil bit sounds a bit corny though. Imagine an evil version of Jill Valentine!

Well I guess, how about either the man behind Umbrella or Cyborg Tyrant.

Offline AnimeGenesis

• Mind Melting

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 06:03:27 AM »
Cyborg Tyrant would be cool. hmm a new virus turning the tyrant into something else. Anyway the only man (surviving) behind umbrella is Wesker.

Offline Kurier

• Rehabilitating...
  • Ex-Reviewer

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 05:43:45 PM »
Just earn Wesker in Merc. Mode on RE4 (Hand Thrust > All).

I would like to see a new breed of Las Plagas as the enemies in RE5. Also, if they kept the Location Damage system (not about how many lbs. lead you put in them, but where) and kept a majority of the same controls.

I really want Leon as a playable character again. That dude has been through a lot, he deserves the ability to be the puppet of our zombie-killing desires once more.

What I DON'T want to see in RE5 is the Merchant of RE4. "What are you buying?" "What are you buying?" "That is a powerful weapon, what do you plan to kill? Elephants?" -- No, you.

Last thing. Ada Wong. She can be on a random poster for all I care, I just want her in the game.
I fell off the wagon and now I can't stop.
Pages: [1]   Go Up