Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

October 16, 2017, 08:57:07 PM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two Car  (Read 56 times)

Offline Zeitgeist

• DrunkenZeitgeist's Profile - MyAnimeList.net

Two Car
« on: October 07, 2017, 12:03:30 PM »
1:
Waifu-bait: The Animation
        oh sorry
Yuri-bait: The Animation

This dumb go-kart Mario Double Dash sport exists solely for forced audience shipping. What is the point of the "driver" if the "passenger" controls the weight; ya know, the important aspect of advanced motorcycling. In this episode, it was shown that the driver was only relevant when covering for a deficient passenger. Oh, it seems the passenger exist solely for ass-shots. But those ass-shots could have been achieved without the forced yuri pairs and just a lone female rider.
Bait aside, SO MANY SHORT-HAIRED BEAUTIES. This show may have surpassed Mahouka and Tanaka-kun for beauties-per-cast.

The sound design was unbearable. Reason enough to drop.

They didn't even do anything to suddenly start passing other racers. What, were they just sitting in third gear prior to bothering to try? Half the pairs they passed were during straightaways. "Effort" doesn't exactly translate to a motorized medium. Your vehicle can't just start performing better due to new found resolve.

I may watch solely to criticize the rules as they are introduces as well as bitch about the physics and why everything is dumb.

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

Re: Two Car
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 01:06:09 AM »
1:

I have a feeling, or at least a hope, that the racing isn't going to be the most important part of this nonsense.  This first episode didn't really even put in an effort to show off the racing much, instead favoring our two girls and how much a pair of twits they are.  I actually dig them as characters, because it isn't every day you get two characters who are actually quite a like in this fashion.  The effort is always made to make people so blithely tropish so they can fit moe 2D archetypes that when we get something different it seems refreshing.  I'm not sure it'll be worth a shit in the long run, but we'll see.

I'm just like you, only smarterô.
Pages: [1]   Go Up