Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

October 21, 2017, 05:43:13 PM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Netsuzou Trap - NTR -  (Read 213 times)

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

Netsuzou Trap - NTR -
« on: August 30, 2017, 09:15:16 PM »
1-8:

Now that I have a bit of time to watch stuff, I finally got around to marathoning this one, not that marathoning NTR is such a chore thanks to the episodes only being 9 minutes long each, but I still did it **** you.

I do not know where I stand on this one yet.  There are dozens of things I find repugnant and deplorable about how this narrative has progressed.  I know that some people want this to just be a pure yuri love story but it really isn't  It starts out as pretty invasive and rapey and completely gives a middle finger to the idea of best friends being best friends and instead believes that best friends are just lovers without the benefits, and also everybody is stupid and because it has NTR as part of the title, it pokes around with every ****ing NTR cliche it can find, despite this not really being NTR at all as far as I can tell.  I mean it kind of is, but all things considered it seems more like a story of someone's lesbianism being awakened, which is how the early rapey and invasive bits are justified.  It is one of those "everybody is a sex fiend once they get the button / switch turned on, even if it is by force" kind of stories, and those are usually the most utterly disgusting, because nobody gets any kind of karmic retribution for violating another person.  Like I said, it is all justified because results.

Here's the thing, though:  I think this is supposed to be sexy and titilating, but it just ends up being creepy and cringe inducing.  Furthermore, once Yuma's "dam" is broken, it has just turned into a very typical "love" story where one character denies their feelings and the truth because blah blah blah until the story reaches an inevitable conclusion, whatever that will be.  I was okay with them playing around with the concept of a best friend being "stolen" away by a boyfriend / girlfriend because, yeah that shit does happen.  It does actually make you feel jealous and lonely, because you now know that your former bestie is going to have their time taken away by someone else.  Change sucks, and people don't deal with it well.  That was what started all this.  Hotaru hated the fact that her bestie was getting new friends, so she got boyfriends to make Yuma feel jealous, and then Yuma gets a boyfriend, and now Hotaru has to invade Yuma's knickers because she's had enough of Yuma getting away from her.  Now Hotaru is backing off and trying to get Yuma back with her boyfriend for reasons yet unexplained, but if I had my druthers about me, it would be because it makes Yuma feel bad.  The whole relationship of these two has been summed up already when Hotaru muttered that loving someone means you want them to be happy and miserable as hell if you can't have them.  That's where we're at, but what is weird is that Hotaru might actually be able to "get" Yuma at this point, but she's still harming her friend and love interest because I don't ****ing know.  Probably revenge for all the years she felt bad?

Like I said, this shit is screwed up.  There is no healthy anything going on here.  Hotaru started all this by uncorking her feelings and it has snowballed into basically a gigantic mess of people being really horrible to each other.  I haven't even started on the boyfriends yet, each of which are a mixed bag of pussy and pussy grabber.  Hotaru obviously has a negative opinion of herself, which is partly why she's still with her boyfriend, and also because it frustrates and angers Yuma.  Like I said, screwed up.

I don't know where this is going, but if this somehow turns into a sickeningly sweet yuri love story by the end of this, I might put my fist through the monitor.  There is nothing here that should end happily.  These people are screwed up and really REALLY need to get away from each other.  The more this goes on, the more negativity should build.  It'll either explode into some NICE BOAT territory or a blow up will happen and they just move away.  Happiness is not deserved by anybody here, not even Yuma, who despite her victimization at the hands of her friend, has done nothing to rectify her situation nor been honest with anybody about anything.
I'm just like you, only smarterô.

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

Re: Netsuzou Trap - NTR -
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 12:52:01 PM »
12 (Final):

Whatever.

8 / 10 for hot lesbian make outs, -5 / 10 for being ****ing rubbish, 3 / 10 total and I'm probably being generous on my rubbish comment.

Offline gedata

• gedata's Profile - MyAnimeList.net
    • @https://twitter.com/G3data

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 04:45:30 PM »
Now your anus is thoroughly prepped for Citrus (you will watch it, right?)

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 12:09:07 AM »
Oh sure, why not.  I'm a sucker for anime named after flowering tree genuses.
Pages: [1]   Go Up