Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

December 11, 2017, 09:45:50 PM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: 91 Days  (Read 6134 times)

Offline Stark700

91 Days
« on: July 08, 2016, 12:11:11 PM »
1:

Good episode overall, a lot of darker themes with the setting. What I like about this is how the episode really made the rivalry with revenge and hate themes.

The violence is realistic too although I think it gave a good insight about the setting. The era has a good amount of focus about the characters in particular rivalries. Nice music as well.

Offline Gadget

Re: 91 Days
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 12:46:25 PM »

Pocket knife, switch blade knuckle duster. Hardcore real fight. Along with the well made production. It's the little thing like coughing from the next room. The detailed knife fight.

But the them has been done many time. Child saw parents killed. Survived by hiding in the closet. Father was a book keeper to some crime family. Back years later for revenge. Start off by earning the trust of his parents murderer.

So what next. Fall in love with the Don's daughter or niece? Spare him because he still got some humanity? And good buddy get killed along the way.

The production was good. The music was appropriate. But is a 'been there, done that' story. I'll stick around to see how it's goes.

Side note:
Along with Berserk, I'm glad there are some dark stuff.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 08:24:12 PM by Gadget »

Offline themaster20000

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 01:01:03 PM »
1:

Best premiere so far. It's obvious that studio is very passionate about this project off the first half of that episode,which was perfect.The show is dripping with atmosphere right from the opening scene.It's definitely been done before,but the key here is the execution of the cliches. The characters so far are interesting and likable,and the soundtrack is perfect so far. Got some spotty quality moments (a lot of faceless people in the crowds),otherwise it looks pretty good. Looking forward to more.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:06:48 PM by themaster20000 »
"No matter how wonderful everything in your movie may be, if your script sucks ass, your movie will suck ass."

"No matter how good a film is, it will always be bad. It will always be hated because it didn't live up to the incredibly high expectations." -

Offline samui

• The Fudanshi Scholar
    • samui26's Profile - MyAnimeList.net
    • @samuiyoru07

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 03:29:27 AM »
1:

While I still prefer orange over this, 91 Days cemented itself as a force to reckon with this season. Everything is well executed even if the story is entirely unoriginal. Lemme see how can this show go.
I am not sure if good animes are getting fewer these days or my taste has gone numb because most of what I watch recently look the same.

Oh, another shameless plug. Here's my blog: http://samui26.wordpress.com

Offline AC

• Screenshot Master
  • Reviewer
    • ACCESS1986 | Anime-Planet
    • Chat with nazrul.bin.buang using Skype
    • @@AC_CESS
    • The Nihon Review

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 05:30:53 AM »
1:

OH. SNAP.

That is one of the most engaging first episodes in a long time. I got a lot of Baccano! vibes because of the similar visuals but definitely without all the jazz. This is straight up mafia without any fluff, and I love it.

I'm definitely in for this one, and I really hope this show keeps it up with the story. Haven't really had a good mafia-themed anime series in a long time.

Offline themaster20000

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2016, 07:11:03 AM »
The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of was Fango. He was so out of place visually and character-wise compared to everything else (they're obviously going for a Ladd Russo character).
"No matter how wonderful everything in your movie may be, if your script sucks ass, your movie will suck ass."

"No matter how good a film is, it will always be bad. It will always be hated because it didn't live up to the incredibly high expectations." -

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2016, 04:45:21 PM »
1:

Where the hell are we?  Prohibition implies the US somewhere, but is this New York?  Chicago?  Walla Walla?

Interesting show so far.  We'll see where it goes.
I'm just like you, only smarterô.

Offline Marid King

• komosha's Profile - MyAnimeList.net

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2016, 09:18:05 PM »
1:

Pretty standard so far, but god damn that execution is on point.
The only denizen of the Other Place posting on the Nihon Review.

Offline Equilibrium

• Background character

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2016, 03:55:53 AM »

Ooooh don't end up like Gangsta, don't end up like Gangsta, don't end up like Gangsta.... etc

Meaning i'm so pumped for this show but... *sigh* im afraid... for the decline of the quality. Please let it be good.

Offline Gadget

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2016, 09:47:57 AM »

Ooooh don't end up like Gangsta, don't end up like Gangsta, don't end up like Gangsta.... etc

Meaning i'm so pumped for this show but... *sigh* im afraid... for the decline of the quality. Please let it be good.

The studio that produce Gangsta was bankrupt. They just have to finished Gangsta when they have ran out of money. Studio Shuka, seems to make Durarara 2 onward. And I think they are an 'in between' company. I don't think they want to bomb their first non Durarara project.

Offline themaster20000

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2016, 11:14:01 AM »
Also the biggest difference here is that this is an original,so this obviously a project they wanted to do.

Offline Equilibrium

• Background character

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2016, 02:16:41 PM »
Still having PTSD symptoms but i'll carefully raise my mafioso type of story fanboy flag up for this one. In a positive manner....

Offline HuuskerDu

• Cat-a-tonic

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2016, 10:11:14 PM »
Good atmosphere and execution.  Some of the historicity is a bit of a stretch though. The Sicillian Mafia at the time was pretty much local gangs operating within the Italian neighborhoods of NYC/Chicago. The Volstead Act bootleggers were domestics.  (Al Capone had Italian parents but he always considered himself an American.)  If anything the main foreign influence was from Canadians who were smuggling down moose-grade hooch from the Great White North.

Nice soundtrack too. It really fits the mood well.  Some of the composer's violin sections sound so much like Nino Rota's The Godfather that he practically should be paying him royalties for it.
HuuskerDu at FanFiction.net.

Offline themaster20000

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2016, 01:41:33 PM »
2:

Loving the Godfather homages (the logo,Avilo's gun being covered in a cloth). The ending was poetic in how Vanno's personal vengeance ended up getting him killed for Avilo's revenge (along with starting a gang war). The big issue going forward is the animation,which is already having a lot of trouble as seen in this episode.

Offline samui

• The Fudanshi Scholar
    • @samuiyoru07

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2016, 02:55:33 AM »
2:

I thought this is going to be a breather episode until the last five minutes of this show. I knew something was off when Angelo said yes to the proposal but let Fango live when he can kill him easily. I am so loving this.
I am not sure if good animes are getting fewer these days or my taste has gone numb because most of what I watch recently look the same.

Offline AC

• Screenshot Master
  • Reviewer
    • @@AC_CESS
    • The Nihon Review

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2016, 06:03:50 AM »
2:

Oh how beautiful. Siding with the enemy and betraying him right after giving him what he wants. This show is basically going to be about who backstabs the best.

And I really dig the OP and ED.

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2016, 10:06:00 PM »
2:

/faux Italian accent

'Ey, you ****in'na betray me?  No!  I ****in'na betray you!

/makes appropriate stereotypical Italian arm movements

Bonasera!

Offline themaster20000

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 02:28:02 PM »
3:

Still solid.The lack of animation does take me out of it at points (Fango's CG car driving down a street with none of the crowds animated at all). The furural scene too lacked an emotional punch to it since you never got to know Vanno as a character.  Good stuff otherwise.

Offline MCAL

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 03:22:43 PM »
3:
Is Shuka going to be the new Wit studio?

Other than that it was another good episode.

Offline samui

• The Fudanshi Scholar
    • @samuiyoru07

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2016, 11:02:41 PM »
3:

Some off character models here and there and bland use of flashbacks but I still think this episode is good. Great even.

Offline themaster20000

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2016, 10:12:20 AM »
4:

Enjoyably breather of an episode. Angelo forming a relationship with Nero which am sure will make him have second thoughts (even more so with Nero showing some guilt over it). The tone was pretty ****ed at points,it's wants you to take this hitman who breaks people in half seriously (very similar to that mobster in The Rocketeer),but then you got that comedic escape scene which should've been tense,instead of the characters treating it like a joke.

Offline samui

• The Fudanshi Scholar
    • @samuiyoru07

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2016, 01:22:20 AM »
4. What was that? O.o

Offline hyperknees91

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2016, 05:40:12 AM »
4: I'm glad we got an episode to actually grow used to the characters for a change. Feel like the anime was plunging too far in plot without giving us much of a reason to care about the characters involved.

Offline themaster20000

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2016, 12:30:56 PM »
5:

Lots of happens. you got Frate who sold his bother out for the "interest of the family" when it's obvious he sees it as a way for advancement. Then the characters becoming so desperate they that look for help from they nutty Fango. Then setting up the repercussions if offer Fango,the Don of the Orco family. Things are getting really interesting. On another the backgrounds this episode were absolutely gorgeous
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 02:03:17 PM by themaster20000 »

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2016, 05:59:27 PM »
5:

I actually laughed out loud twice in episode 4;  nad kick and when Goliath got hit by the car.  The second was just perfect dark humor that was set up brilliantly throughout the episode.

Episode five gets back to more serious things, with shenanigans going on everywhere.  My only question right now is why 91 days?  Are we supposed to believe each of these episodes takes only one day and we're going to have ninety-one of them?  That'd be an ambitious project.  I just wonder what the significance is.

"I knew it was you, Frate!  You broke my heart!  You broke my heart!"

Offline MCAL

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2016, 06:16:23 PM »
5:
Well I can honestly say I didn't see these ones coming.

Offline AC

• Screenshot Master
  • Reviewer
    • @@AC_CESS
    • The Nihon Review

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2016, 09:59:07 PM »
5:

Ooh an Italian standoff. This is going to be fun.

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2016, 08:14:06 PM »
I just realized that I know how Don Orco is going to die.  Somehow, his death is going to involve lasagna.

Offline Gadget

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2016, 02:29:55 AM »
HAHAHA

Offline samui

• The Fudanshi Scholar
    • @samuiyoru07

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2016, 03:42:45 PM »
4-5.

I fall out of love with the show. I ceased to care for anyone whose name is not Angelo.

Offline Gadget

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2016, 11:11:30 PM »
1-5
It's more like 'The Godfather' drama. It IS slow. It's not like the high energy school of life/adventure/magic girls/giant robots stuff that is saturating the anime.

Offline AC

• Screenshot Master
  • Reviewer
    • @@AC_CESS
    • The Nihon Review

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2016, 10:03:39 PM »
6:

I just realized that I know how Don Orco is going to die.  Somehow, his death is going to involve lasagna.

Offline themaster20000

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2016, 08:30:12 AM »

Right on the money with this one  ;D

6:

That last scene was something out of a B-movie. As it entertaining and stupid as it is,the show should probably stop apeing the Godfather so much if it's gonna to get wacky with the tone. The person who draws Angelo must've been off this week,cause he looked like was drawn by a grade- schooler for most of the episode (episode looked like shit throughout). It's getting progressively worse on that front.

Offline Gadget

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2016, 08:44:09 AM »
Human muscle does look like beef. I know cause I cut them up. Don't worry. I don't cook lasagna.

It's hard not to do a set up like The Godfather or The Untouchables on the organised family crime during the probation. The Godfather is so iconic. And if they do a Latino organised crime, I'm sure it will turn out like  Al Pacino's Scarface.

Unfortunately, the plot become predictable.  The characters seems to be cut and past from other mobsters shows. Sad to say, nothing is original.

Offline Pebble

• Formerly a filthy Kokonoe user
    • Pebble-Runover's Profile - MyAnimeList.net

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2016, 12:14:03 AM »
1-5:

WHO IS THE FOURTH MAN?

This shit is brilliant. I love it.

Offline MCAL

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2016, 04:40:00 PM »
7:
That was a masterclass in manipulation Avillio pulled of there. Bravo.

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2016, 05:58:16 PM »
So, I'm fairly sure that...

Spoiler for Hiden:
Cruteo is the fourth man.  He left before the event happened, and while passing the father, signalled, seemingly to the father himself, but at that same junction was where the other car came from with the murderers.  Plus, later on when Avillio showed up, he looked like he was fretting about something.  We're led to believe it was his sick mother, but he could also have been feeling guilty.

Just a theory.

Offline samui

• The Fudanshi Scholar
    • @samuiyoru07

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2016, 09:06:34 PM »
6: I am not so sure but the show's starting to lose me. Is it the overabundance of other characters I don't care about? Dunno.

Offline Kubi

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2016, 03:10:21 PM »
7: Ronaldoooooooo

Was Fio on her way to his funeral? I can't tell if she's showing signs of trauma or fortitude. Also can't believe nero agreed to a plan that would make his sister a murderer. This pregnancy thing is a bit too soap opera-ish for my taste, but I hope we get to see how Fio deals with everything.

Avilio kills me. Fueling a gang war, then using the deaths he caused to antagonize frate. He's mind ****ing everyone, for instance that note in the flowers, it was probably something like "kill Ronaldo to save your family." Though I wonder what avilio's thoughts on the 4th man are. He won't complete his revenge til all 4 die, but he wouldn't have even started his revenge without the letter. Will he step back in the end and regret the innocents he's pulled into this mess? Most of them are gang members, but people are still people.

Offline themaster20000

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2016, 05:46:01 PM »
7:

A return to form after last week's nonsense.The way they were painting Ronaldo earlier in the show,really made me think they were going to go with him being a wife-beater like Carlo of The Godfather. Would've been nice if they developed his character a bit more (same with Frate),which would made their death's have more emotional impact. That's kinda of an issue with the show since no characters beside Angelo and Nero have any sort of development or they focus on a depth-less character like Fango instead.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Cruteo is the fourth man.  He left before the event happened, and while passing the father, signalled, seemingly to the father himself, but at that same junction was where the other car came from with the murderers.  Plus, later on when Avillio showed up, he looked like he was fretting about something.  We're led to believe it was his sick mother, but he could also have been feeling guilty.

Just a theory.

That would be terrible if they go with that since they haven't done anything with the character or his relationship with Avillio at all. Right now am thinking it's the Uncle

Offline Pebble

• Formerly a filthy Kokonoe user
    • Pebble-Runover's Profile - MyAnimeList.net

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2016, 11:45:05 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Just a theory.

I had the same suspicion, if only beacuse there arent too many characters that could be the fourth man. I like the theory because
Spoiler for Hiden:
it explains Corteo's reluctance to work with the Mafia in the early episodes, and also why he seems to get used to it rather quickly in working at Nero's brewery. That is, he had a bad experience in the Testa hit, but he also had experience working with Nero and the Mafia in general. His sick mother also provides motive. Also, at no point in time does the camera in the 1st episode show four men together; only ever three, so its unlikely the fourth man was on the scene.

The screenplay in the relevant scenes in the first ep is slightly vague, though, and I think it leaves open the possibility that the fourth man was at the scene when Avillio's family was killed. Its because, when Avillio made a break for the woods, there was a man outside, crouching near the car (Wearing, like Vanno, a fedora), a man (Nero) who tried to shoot Avillio, and a man standing at the doorway watching (probably old man Vanetti). Considering they were at Testa's house to search for something that (allegedly) wasnt there, its perhaps unlikely that one of the three men would be told to stand outside instead of help out with the search.
Its not watertight reasoning; the same argument could be used on the fourth man were he on the scene, and were he not there its not inconceivable that Vanno be told to watch the car. More than anything, I thought the man outside was the fourth man because the screenplay seemed to be trying to keep him hidden.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 11:53:22 PM by Pebble »

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2016, 12:40:09 AM »
I think that's cheating, though.  If it were true, it would require a rather masterful bit of directing, and while the director for 91 Days has experience, none of the works he's done have any kind of impressive screenplay antics til now.

Offline AC

• Screenshot Master
  • Reviewer
    • @@AC_CESS
    • The Nihon Review

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2016, 09:52:44 PM »
8:

DAYYYYYYYYYYYUM.

Offline Gadget

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2016, 10:37:54 PM »
Pride vs cautious. Fango 0, Nero 1. Now was all this planned by Avillio? Avillio has double cross so many people that I wonder was this event planned. He notice Corteo's state of mind. So Avillio leak the info to Fango and make look like Corteo who leak it. In fact, Corteo never admitted he was the leak.

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2016, 01:20:23 PM »
8:

Episode went way too fast.  They spent the first half dealing with the new, effective, incorruptible Fed (pussing out hard on the "kill the family" thing), and the second half dealing with Corteo's betrayal.  Both of these things should have been their own episodes.

Oh well.  Must be crunched for time after doing a ****ING RECAP EPISODE LAST WEEK!

Offline samui

• The Fudanshi Scholar
    • @samuiyoru07

« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2016, 10:50:45 PM »
8-9:

Am I the only one who sees 91 Days' plot as unnecessarily intricate?

You know, you got the gangster politics, the sake thing and Angelo's revenge...
..and there's a lot of characters whose name I didn't care to remember (even Nero to be honest). Or maybe the show is a bit too somber? Ugh.

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2016, 02:32:37 AM »
I think the issue is that the show almost moves too briskly.  An awful lot of shit happens in each episode, many events of which could be stretched out to flesh out the characters involved and make us give half a damn when something happens.

Alas, this doesn't appear to be a show destined for length, and we're therefore compressing it as necessary to fit into a cour.  Such is the fate of original works, I guess.

Offline samui

• The Fudanshi Scholar
    • @samuiyoru07

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2016, 03:44:13 AM »
That too TIF. The show might seem lifeless and all but it moves too fast. Ugh.

Offline AC

• Screenshot Master
  • Reviewer
    • @@AC_CESS
    • The Nihon Review

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2016, 05:04:59 AM »
9:

Basically I think this show is meant to be 2-cour. The thing about mafia drama series is that pacing has to be deliberately slow. There's too much going in the story... heck, I honestly can't remember who is who, and who did what. Before we even digest what has happened and let the feeling sink in, the show shifts into another plot event.

I really like this show, but by the time it ends, I'm going to remember this show as one that has so much promise, yet didn't quite pull it off well.

Offline AC

• Screenshot Master
  • Reviewer
    • @@AC_CESS
    • The Nihon Review

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2016, 05:10:59 AM »
10:

Tragic irony: Avilio tried really hard to save Corteo, but eventually kills him. A little underwhelming, however.

Offline Gadget

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2016, 08:18:46 PM »
Move your gun a few inches away, the whole plot changes. Did NOT see that coming.

Offline AC

• Screenshot Master
  • Reviewer
    • @@AC_CESS
    • The Nihon Review

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2016, 08:55:11 PM »
11:

Aaaand, everything explodes!

Offline MCAL

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2016, 04:52:15 PM »
11:
And thus everything went to hell in very spectacular fashion.

Offline Gadget

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2016, 09:21:03 PM »
The whole story becomes unreal. It become a head trip. The silence and lack of action, and intervene with some violence, to me, it shows the complex relationship between Nero and Angelo. It wasn't spell out. But it makes us watch. And let us interpreter their relationship. Was it because Nero chicken out and did not kill young Angelo? First shot at point blank. Bullet was a dud. Second shot, it was a wild shot. And Nero was shooting with his eyes close. So Angelo decided not to kill him?
The trip to the ocean was also like the time Nero and Angelo has to run away from Lawless. It builds the 'feel' of a very complex relationship. Nero could don't give a dame and just shoot Angelo anytime. But he shoots him when the trip ends.
In the end, did Nero shoot Angelo. Or did he let Angelo go. It doesn't matter. But the act of shooting free Nero. Like another Butch Cassidy and the Sunshine Kid ending. It make us, the audience, interpret the ending.

Final thoughts.
In Chinese martial arts story, there is often saying, Cut the Grass, Pull the Roots. The meaning is when you kill someone, (cut the grass), you have to make sure the next generation will not come back to hunt you. (pull the roots). So Angelo not only get his revenge, he destroyed the Vanttie family.
It's also the tale of how revenge also destroy oneself. It's ok for Angelo to lost his humanity, but he drag his only friend and brother , Corteo, to his death. But to seek revenge to find a reason to live. He learn that nothing gets from revenge, the hard way. In the end, Angelo is pathatic.

It was a well made series. Like Joker Game, the setting feels accurate and 30ish. But unlike the Joker Game. It has a plot. At times, it was slow. But this is not some shonan power fight. It's a tale of vengeance. When cold revenge is served, the dish is always very good.
It's difficult to make a very good animation. That is why Marlon Brando and Al Pacino got awards for their role in The Godfather. Animation can only do so much to create the real character. Vincent is not Marlon Brando. And Nero is not Al Pacino. But in this series, they did their best. And it was good. Near, but not there yet.
It's not everyone cup of tea. And some cliques did slip in. The pacing is slow, but it's alright for me to built the story. Fango was a bit like some typical mad person from another anime. A scale down and tame version of Betelgeuse? (My brain trembles)
It did get slow in the middle. The ending was WTF. Not perfect. Good story. But I never like Angelo. In fact I find Nero a person I like more. I give a 8.5

I actually think a live action has the potential to be better. But It's my personal opinion.

Offline samui

• The Fudanshi Scholar
    • @samuiyoru07

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2016, 10:02:58 PM »
12:

I can't put a feeling in this except for the fact it felt like the finale of Tokyo Ghoul Root A. Quite artsy but fell emotionally flat. Such the curse of criminally fast pacing. Yet the show heads in the correct direction for most the time. It's that, we need good characters and more episodes to explore a plot this intricate. 91Days does not have any of the two. Too bad.

6/10.

6/10

Offline AC

• Screenshot Master
  • Reviewer
    • @@AC_CESS
    • The Nihon Review

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2016, 06:06:47 AM »
Final:

91 Days started out pretty promising but as a mafia-revenge story, I thought it had pacing issues. Personally, I think a mafia story (especially with the amount of material 91 Days has) should be 2 cours long so that there's plenty of time to develop the plot and characters... especially the characters and their relationships. That's the key to any mafia or revenge story: it's all about how one individual tears an entire system down in glorious fashion.

It has all the right ingredients but the execution wasn't as amazing as I thought it could be. I didn't feel that much emotionally invested in any of the characters, nor do I even feel the rage in Avilio to justify his intricate attempt to avenge his family. In fact, I didn't even feel anything much when he killed Corteo in the process. And yeah, I had some issues keeping up with what's going on too. Something's basically lacking in the show, and I blame it on the pacing for most parts.

It's a 6/10 for me. Has anyone figured out what "91 Days" refer to?

Offline MCAL

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2016, 07:34:21 AM »
Has anyone figured out what "91 Days" refer to?
It was mentioned somewhere near the end that it had been about three months since Angelo met Nero which comes to about 91 days. Or it coud also refer to the fact that the show aired over the course of 13 week (This includes the recap) which is 91 days.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up