Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

October 21, 2017, 05:46:49 PM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another cliche introduction, but hello!  (Read 997 times)

Offline hotspot22

• The one Senpai noticed.

Another cliche introduction, but hello!
« on: August 04, 2014, 08:14:24 PM »
I've been following the NHRV for quite a bit of time, but I honestly never even took into account that I could register to these forums. Haha.

At any rate, I've been a fan of anime since middle school. The first real anime that I ever watched (because honestly, Pokemon and DBZ just do not count to me at all) was Fullmetal Alchemist, and it remains to this day as one of my favorites. I stopped watching anime for a little while in high school, then after graduating, I found myself getting into One Piece, which is another one of my favorites. From there I ended up watching various other anime other than what came on the [adult swim] block. I eventually got into subbed anime as time went by, and back in December I finally got into simulcasted anime.

I try to understand what factors make good anime, but sometimes I just feel like I lack that. I'm here to learn about all of that, and I hope that you guys are willing to lend a few pointers to a fellow anime fan!

A few of my favorite anime are Steins;gate, Fullmetal Alchemist, Code Geass, Full Metal Panic!, Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, Toradora!, One Piece, Black Lagoon and Death Note. A few of the newer animes I really enjoyed were Attack on Titan, Kill la Kill, White Album 2 and SNAFU.

Also, if you guys have any recommendations for anime for me to check out, please do so!

Thanks to those who took the time to read this!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 08:26:16 PM by hotspot22 »

Offline Shadowmage

• Mobile Suit RX-0 Unicorn
  • Administrator

Re: Another cliche introduction, but hello!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 08:09:49 AM »
Hello there.  Welcome to our humble site.  Hopefully you'll enjoy the conversations we've got going, and feel free to join in if you want.

I recommend Mobile Suit, RX-0 and Unicorn from the Unicorn OST.

Offline hotspot22

• The one Senpai noticed.

Re: Another cliche introduction, but hello!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 11:42:52 AM »
Thanks! I will certainly do so. As you might tell from the late reply, I don't have too much free time anymore, but I'll join in when I can!
Pages: [1]   Go Up