Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

October 22, 2017, 03:03:02 AM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tomodachi Life  (Read 827 times)

Offline hayama

• Reviewer

Tomodachi Life
« on: July 15, 2014, 02:31:39 PM »
One of the newest additions to the 3ds console is Tomodachi Life. A simulation game, it allows you to create Miis who become residents of the apartment on your island. It's kind of like the Sims, but more of a child's version, without requiring you to put too much commitment into the lives of your characters. You feed them, you play games with them, but there's no consequence to not paying attention to any particular islander, as they don't starve to death if you don't feed them, and they live independently for the most part. The greatest draw of the game for me, and for my friend who plays it as well, is building relationships on the island. The characters become friends, fall in love, get married, have kids, break up, etc. Though these relationships are built pretty slowly, nonetheless it's hard for someone lovelorn like me not to get invested in their relationships, living vicariously through the relationships they build (especially when it comes to the fact that you start the game creating a look-alike of yourself). I'm really enjoying this, and would recommend it to any fan of simulation games. It's a good complement to a game like Animal Crossing, which similarly is a bit childish and also doesn't require much commitment. This game is mad addicting though. It's probably the most addicting game I've ever played, which is saying a lot from someone whose logged 365 hours in just Pokemon X alone. Definitely recommend it to anyone with a 3ds whose into simulation games and looking for a time killer.

Offline Ainsley09

Re: Tomodachi Life
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 01:33:17 AM »
I didn't get this completely... I search the site Tomodachi nintendo but so many problems to ask... Hope you will help me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up