Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

December 13, 2017, 01:50:14 PM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I/O  (Read 1250 times)

Offline hyperknees91

I/O
« on: June 17, 2014, 04:15:41 AM »
Pretty spiffy Sci-fi visual novel without any h for those who don't like that stuff. It's paced a bit faster than most as well after the first route. It's very much plot over characters though, which is not something I really care for in my stories as it was really hard for me to care a lot of the time. But it's pretty complex and interesting for those who like that kind of stuff. I think it came off a little rushed and speeded through too many scenes unfortunately, which made it even more confusing then it already was. Basically it needed to take a page from Umineko (well it didn't need to be that long =p) but yeah.

Offline ImperialX

• けだるげ
  • I used to write about anime. Now I watch anime.
    • ImperialX's Profile - MyAnimeList.net
    • @ImperialX

Re: I/O
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 12:42:12 AM »
One of the most satisfying cyberpunk VNs ever made. Highly recommended.

Offline The Big Guy

• Peasant-Chan

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 02:22:45 AM »
Question for the audience: I actually only finished E, and never bothered to play the primes because I heard they were not as good. Do you think it is worth it for me to go back and finish it after a couple months of not playing it?
I'm so awesome, I have my own TV Tropes page:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheBigGuy.

Offline hyperknees91

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 01:04:18 PM »
Ehhhhhh the primes are nowhere near as good. They give the rest of the story and resolve a lot of unanswered questions. But they are also reaaaaaally boring because the climax of the game already happened.
Pages: [1]   Go Up