Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

December 15, 2017, 01:32:47 AM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Grisaia no Kajitsu.  (Read 9007 times)

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

Re: Grisaia no Kajitsu.
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 01:17:01 AM »
route(s)

Oh good.  I get to tune this out early.
I'm just like you, only smarterô.

Offline ImperialX

• けだるげ
  • I used to write about anime. Now I watch anime.
    • ImperialX's Profile - MyAnimeList.net
    • @ImperialX

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2014, 12:13:05 AM »
Heard their going for Yumiko's route, which would be the easiest one to adapt and make sense if they weren't going for Rakuen.

If this is true, is sad. Yumiko's route is the weakest imho.

Not too surprising that Yumiko is the one they're going for. I'm not sure if the anime will be legal to air if they did Makina's route.

Offline MCAL

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2014, 07:04:54 PM »
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-07-03/sekai-project-licenses-le-fruit-de-la-grisaia-planetarian-visual-novels/.76290

In a very surprising news, this VN is getting an official release. And rumor has it it will be the all-ages version too. Also Planetarium is joining the increasing list of VNs being released on Steam.

A sign of Visual Novels gaining more interest in the West? (There was also Steins;Gate being released in April too)

Offline The Big Guy

• Peasant-Chan

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2014, 08:07:27 PM »
According to Moogy, it's based on the PS3 version, so it shouldn't be like the previous attempt at all ages (If My Heart Had Wings). I think this is great, as it hopefully will guarantee that we get the rest of the series, barring it taking 2 to 3 years to release the first one. We'll see.
I'm so awesome, I have my own TV Tropes page:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheBigGuy.

Offline MCAL

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2014, 08:10:08 PM »
According to Moogy, it's based on the PS3 version, so it shouldn't be like the previous attempt at all ages (If My Heart Had Wings). I think this is great, as it hopefully will guarantee that we get the rest of the series, barring it taking 2 to 3 years to release the first one. We'll see.
That is my understanding too. Although the all ages version was for the PSP, not the PS3.

Offline The Big Guy

• Peasant-Chan

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2014, 08:14:58 PM »
Ah, they made a mistake during the panel, it's actually from the Vita port. Confusing, but still awesome.
I'm so awesome, I have my own TV Tropes page:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheBigGuy.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up