Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

November 18, 2017, 11:42:45 PM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hinako Note  (Read 653 times)

Offline Gadget

Hinako Note
« on: April 08, 2017, 02:06:57 AM »
It's the 'cute girls' of the season. Each girls has a particular quirk that tries to make it unique. But I do fine that it lacks the fun, energy and cuteness of last season Urara Meirocho. While the girls are not necessary irritating, there is something in Urara Meirocho that I just want to hug them and pinch their cheeks, especially Chiya.

Like Chiya, the story is from Hinako Sakuragi point of view. Both are from the country side and both are liked by small animals. Except Hinako Sakuragi will become a human scare crow, while Chiya rub her belly. Take you perference.

It may not be enough to keep me interest. I give a few runs before I decide.

At MK. Hope you recover from your diabetes. I doubt you need to keep insulin auto injector on hand. 

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

Re: Hinako Note
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 03:33:21 PM »
1:

Holy balls was that well animated.

This will most likely be the fluff piece that most people will watch just to see the CGDCT bullshit, which might indulge me if I am bored.
I'm just like you, only smarterô.

Offline Marid King

• komosha's Profile - MyAnimeList.net

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 11:16:40 PM »
1:

In terms of CGDCT, this is purified, concentrated chemical sugar. I've not seen so many non-stop, back-to-back scenes all single-mindedly designed to invoke moe. Usually there's build up or breathing room, or just scenes with other kinds of atmosphere, but here they come like saline in an IV. It's actually too much for me, but I'm impressed nonetheless. 
The only denizen of the Other Place posting on the Nihon Review.

Offline Zeitgeist

• DrunkenZeitgeist's Profile - MyAnimeList.net

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 11:55:54 PM »
4:

So they gonna address those tits? I mean, I know the term oppai loli exists...but this girl is 9. Seeing she manipulated Hina, via acting, I eagerly await the reveal that she stuffs. At one point in the episode they mentioned how she "discovered the key to success as an actress" and I waiting for a "stuffs" joke but it never came. I did like that she had not only written an obscene number of scripts, but had also committed them to hardback...save for the "masterpiece"

Hina - Singer
Maid - Dancer
Landlady - Actress
The **** is Best Girl's thing? Paper eating? I guess she'll have to be mad good at set design or something. Unless the absence of a thing will be her thing.

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 09:05:31 PM »
5:

Holy crap, those animal poses by the Landlady.  We've officially gone fanservicy.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 09:28:16 PM »
6:

*Snort*

Hearing "Thus Spoke Zarathustra (Sunrise)" done by a trio of kazoos made my day.

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 03:16:04 AM »
8:

I laughed.  The whole episode could have just been the chibi moments of Yua and Kuu constantly sneaking into Hinako's room to cure her sickness and I would have loved it.  I would have been impressed if they could fill 22 minutes with each one coming up with something bizarre, because holy crap would that require some creative thought.

Also, side boob.

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 12:45:53 PM »
9:

I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but the fanservice started coming at us with a much more cavalier attitude a while ago.  It isn't like we're getting shit tons of eroticism or whatever, but this episode had a rather throwback moment with a panty shot so telegraphed that it was almost embarrassing.  Someone, the director or whomever, made sure we knew what was coming, then delivered.  Why?  I don't ****ing know.  We had one last episode, too, which was a lot more subtle in the approach and execution, and was almost understandable given that a character collapsed.  I mean, when AREN'T panties exposed when someone faints?  It happens all the time, like magic or something.  But here?  Sure, girls cross their legs routinely, but rarely are there cameras down under the table to capture it.  So, yeah, I mean, not at all subtle.  Bad dog.

I realize I have talked more about the tiddies and panties than the show itself, but that's because there isn't shit to talk about.  This is about as milquetoast as it gets with the CGDCT shtick.  Nothing amazing happens, because that would distract the fans from appreciating the moe.

Offline Gadget

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2017, 11:23:52 PM »
My ears are still ringing from all the high pitch voices.

This series has move from cute to ecchie. Hinako and Miss Land Lady do look like stuff from hentai type anima.
Pages: [1]   Go Up