Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

October 21, 2017, 05:57:24 PM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tales of Graces F  (Read 996 times)

Offline Terrorpixel

• Outcast Dead
  • What is this? I don't even...

Tales of Graces F
« on: April 05, 2012, 06:19:46 PM »
Anyone else start this game up yet?
I have no idea how far in the story I am, although game time wise i'm like 27 hours in.
I am enjoying it quite a bit, I thought the childhood beginning was a nice touch. Didn't feel tacked on like some games.
Not sure what to think about all the alchemy/synthesizing.
I do not like how dense the main characters are though, especially once they are betrayed..
The whole "aren't we still friends?" stuff is getting pretty old.

Otherwise it has been an enjoyable "Tales of" game thus far.
"Reality is such pain. And for those of us who get fed up with that kind of reality, we simply choose to make a new one. We create little walls, and separate the trash from the stuff we like, and when thatís all done we keep the things we care about and kick the rest to the curb. Youíd be amazed how well it works! A whole world made out of just moe, tsundere, and BL itís the best discovery ever! If you ask me that really it the best way to separate reality, from fiction."

Offline Kylaran

• A Priori Impossibility
  • Administrator

Re: Tales of Graces F
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 02:57:22 AM »
My honest opinion is that Graces (F) is the weakest game of the recent generation, with Vesperia's characters and voice acting cast as the best and Xillia's battle system + design being superior to the other two. The story for Graces just wasn't as interesting in comparison to either. However, I do agree completely that it is an enjoyable game, though I think that Tales has a strong trademark brand such that you can always expect the same formula for each of these games without a significant drop in quality each time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up