Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

December 11, 2017, 02:12:22 PM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wii  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Sorrow-kun

  • War Criminal
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1626
    • Sorrow-kun's Profile - MyAnimeList.net
    • Chat with sorrow-k using Skype
    • Steam Community :: Sorrow_kun
    • @Sorrow_kun
    • The Nihon Review

Wii
« on: February 01, 2011, 09:34:41 PM »
I could have sworn I'd made this thread earlier.

General Wii discussion thread, but more specifically a thread for sharing friend codes for online games, and organizing sessions.  If you play your Wii online, I strongly suggest joining the SCCSAV, which is a club for live anime viewing sessions on Skype (I'll see about getting you invited in).  I'm currently gauging if we can get some online Wii gaming sessions going.  So, who plays their Wii online, and what games do you like to play?

I can play Mario Kart Wii, The Conduit, Monster Hunter Tri (Euro/Aus servers only) and Goldeneye Wii online.

Offline ImperialX

  • けだるげ
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 623
  • I used to write about anime. Now I watch anime.
    • ImperialX's Profile - MyAnimeList.net
    • @ImperialX

Re: Wii
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 09:39:08 PM »
I'm thinking of selling my Wii because it's really just gathering dust right now. I don't play it nearly as much as my DS, and StarCraft II itself is taking up 95% of my gaming time.If there are two games I still somewhat play, it would be Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii.

Offline Fumoffu!!

  • Head of the Zwei
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1744
  • Pedantic Nitpicker
    • Infinite's Profile - MyAnimeList.net

Re: Wii
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 04:30:15 AM »
If there are two games I still somewhat play, it would be Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii.

That's pretty much it for me too, in fact, I don't even play on Mario Kart Wii that often. It's just Brawl all the way. I really despise Nintendo for going down the Wii Fit route etc. and ignoring the gamers who bought the Wii in the first place for Legend of Zelda, Corruption (and for the future chance of getting Brawl) etc.

I might consider getting Goldeneye though, that was always a fun game to play multi-player, I might even get my friend code sorted out.

Offline Elineas

  • Ex-Reviewer
  • Full Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 109

Re: Wii
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 11:49:54 PM »
Playing online would be nice and all if my Wii wasn't on the other side of the Pacific. And really, as Fumoffu!! said, it's been Brawl and Melee for 80% of the time, with the other 20% being single player games. If I do get back to my Wii I could probably load up Goldeneye, but I suck at FPS games so hard.
Pages: [1]   Go Up