Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

December 16, 2017, 07:12:02 PM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remember 11  (Read 2451 times)

Offline ImperialX

• けだるげ
  • I used to write about anime. Now I watch anime.
    • ImperialX's Profile - MyAnimeList.net
    • @ImperialX

Remember 11
« on: October 18, 2010, 01:07:27 AM »
So, now that the complete English patch is finally out, I thought I should start a thread on this awesome VN.

Is anyone else playing this? Don't want to throw spoilers out here into the open...

Offline d01ph9

Re: Remember 11
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 02:46:34 AM »
I am at a complete loss as I have absolutely no idea what is spoken about here! I know that it has got to do with something about video games but since I don't play any I am sorry that I can't comment on what is being commented upon here!! I have never got around playing video games because I know the addictive affect it has on you and see how a lot of my friends sit for hours in front of it and I definitely don't intend to join the “gang”!!
Trade Union

Offline TypicalIdiotFan

• Banned.
  • Reviewer
    • @@TypicalIdiotFan

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 03:13:19 AM »
I'm just like you, only smarter™.

Offline Mesachie

• hyas wawa/cultus wawa

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 03:25:17 AM »
So the English language update is for the PC port of Remember 11?  I see there is a PS2 version as well? But the English FanScript is not for the PS2 version, right?

I was almost as perplexed by the original post asking about other players of Remember 11 as I was by dolph9's reply.  It would be an amazingly well written bot that could create dolph9's posts.  His disinterest in games and anime do make him seem a probable candidate for Troll-ship.  But I was clueless as to what VN stood for.  Awesome Vietnamese? Awesome Veterinarian? Awesome Vagina?  Okay, scratch the last! Virtual Novel just didn't penetrate me little noggin. 

Still, once I read a bit about it, I am intrigued. I am no longer an avid SciFi reader, but I can handle a bit from time to time. I do love games, but usually those that are played on a PS3 as I am spending much of my second childhood enjoying technology that was not available during my first. 

If I am very lucky, perhaps someday, they will make a PS3 version of Remember 11 and it's associate story lines.  I think I'd enjoy playing around with them. 
Nothing is more delicious than the memory of that delectable space between her hem and stocking top.
Pages: [1]   Go Up