Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

December 16, 2017, 09:12:48 PM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yay!  (Read 9599 times)

Offline Tamashii

• Always Very Prepared
  • Administrator
    • http://www.nihonreview.com

Yay!
« on: July 06, 2008, 12:56:36 PM »
Grats guys on almost making 10k unique hits last month! Great work you guys. Sorrow is too awesome.

Offline genki sakura

• Vwoop! Vwoop!
  • Ex-Reviewer

Re: Yay!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 01:48:48 PM »
ZOMG Tama appears?!

and for the sake of the thread...

YAY!
When in doubt, speak Italian and sing "Seven Nation Army"

Offline DarkKanti

• Justice For All
  • Ex-Reviewer

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 08:08:47 PM »
Yay!  

Is that alot?  How many were we getting before?

Oh well, here's to 20,000 next month!  (It could happen...)  :)

The Nihon Review Presents 2006: A Year in Review

Offline Sorrow-kun

• War Criminal
  • Administrator
    • Sorrow-kun's Profile - MyAnimeList.net
    • Chat with sorrow-k using Skype
    • Steam Community :: Sorrow_kun
    • @Sorrow_kun
    • The Nihon Review

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 08:15:53 PM »
Quote from: Tamashii;13354
Grats guys on almost making 10k unique hits last month! Great work you guys. Sorrow is too awesome.

Well, thank you, but the operative word is "almost".  Anyway, I think these figures are inflated because it's summer.  Nonetheless, it is a good sign.  It's triple what we were getting this time last year.

Offline AC

• Screenshot Master
  • Reviewer
    • ACCESS1986 | Anime-Planet
    • Chat with nazrul.bin.buang using Skype
    • @@AC_CESS
    • The Nihon Review

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 08:17:36 PM »
Yay to NHRW and the rest of y'all.

I also hope that we get more new reviewers here, or better yet the return of some MIA reviewers back.

*gazes at the sky for Pachi's return

Offline Godai

• Maison Ikkoku
  • Ex-Reviewer

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 09:00:51 PM »
Oh my child, ask and ye shall receive!

Oh....Pachi... -slums away quietly- >_> <_< >_>

Offline CoaeSystems

• Dire is Dire

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 12:16:01 PM »
Firstly, I'd like to say sorry for the Necro (despite the thread being second from the stickies >.>)

I just popped in to say that I think you guys have got a great thing going on here. I only stumbled upon the site a few days ago, as i was looking for a good site to follow reviews on. I myself have come to a point where I don't quite have the time to do the three episode test for every Anime each season. As such, I was browsing around google until I found a review of Serei no Moribito on your site. It matched pretty much exactly what I thought of it, and as I went through the list of Animes that had been reviewed on this site, I found myself agreeing with most of them (I still like my random, pointless comedies like Ouren, Pani Poni Dash, Baka to Test, Lucky Star... even Seto no Hanayome 0.0!). Further, the reviews are so well coloured and in depth. Most sites I found with reviews were relatively shallow and one could get by just seeing the score that the reviewer had given. It certainly isn't the case here. Further, the reviewers here don't seem to have a sense of superiority that many reviewers gave off on other major sites ( You know, the ones with "anime" in their site name =p).

I got to lurking around further on the site, and got to the Blog, editorials and other reviews. I am just amazed that such a small site can contain such simple quality. I hope to follow you guys for the [hopeful] years to come. Perhaps I can attempt to sign on for some staff work in the future when I have my Education finished up. I'll certainly recommend this site to anyone I find in the same situation as I was.

Also, best of luck on the Anime Blog Competition. I'll be sure to support you guys all the way through. ^^

Offline Shadowmage

• Mobile Suit RX-0 Unicorn
  • Administrator

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 10:55:57 PM »
Quote from: CoaeSystems
Also, best of luck on the Anime Blog Competition. I'll be sure to support you guys all the way through.

Thanks for the support.  We try our best to write quality reviews and blogs while keeping it classy.

I recommend Mobile Suit, RX-0 and Unicorn from the Unicorn OST.
Pages: [1]   Go Up