Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

The Nihon Review Forum

December 13, 2017, 05:12:48 PM
News: Check us out on Twitter and Facebook!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: H-manga  (Read 21020 times)

Offline AnimeGenesis

• Mind Melting
    • http://www.empireofthephoenix.co.uk

H-manga
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2006, 04:56:12 AM »
Quote from: IsolatedOtaku
I posed this same question (a little covered up though...hehe) at AA.

I would agree, it would be more fun if I were an adult. Because, when I am an adult, I hope to have my Masters in Japanese Linguistics.

I will have to try that any age thing. I'll send a friend to buy some Rice Wine. See what happens. Then I will move up to Dating Sims.

Dating sims are overrated. Once you play one of them, you've played all of them.

Thanks to DarkKanti for the Sig!

Offline Risen Hell Fire

• The Researcher

H-manga
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 08:31:58 AM »
Quote from: Skywēl
Mention Super Taboo and you're banned.

Well I was gonna mention it but fine I won't. Well besides that I guess bondage fairy (odd name I know) and one other one would be a good choice, I'll try to remember the name.

Offline sevenzig

• Administrator
    • Chat with sevenzig using Skype
    • Steam Community :: sevenzig

H-manga
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 02:19:23 PM »
Yaoi Doujin FTW!

I swear I'm not gay.

Offline Kurier

• Rehabilitating...
  • Ex-Reviewer

H-manga
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2006, 05:46:01 PM »
Why is it always "YAOI!" this and "YAOI" that. Never "Yuri!"

. . .

Yeah. I haven't heard nor used that word in about a year. I even had to google it to make sure it was right.
I fell off the wagon and now I can't stop.

Offline smacharia8

Re: H-manga
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2006, 10:16:02 AM »
that's coz seven's gay.
best yuri: yoruichi x matsumoto x shiba kuukaku x nemu

Those who think
they know everything
annoy those of us who do.

Bleach Direct DL (ENTIRE SERIES in AVI/MP4/RM)
- Club Bleach
- Bleach Forums

Flomp-Rumbel
- Main
- Direct Download
[/color][/font]

Offline sevenzig

• Administrator
    • Chat with sevenzig using Skype
    • Steam Community :: sevenzig

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2006, 11:22:46 AM »
I think the best yuri is sohyru x niner.

Offline ImperialX

• けだるげ
  • I used to write about anime. Now I watch anime.
    • ImperialX's Profile - MyAnimeList.net
    • @ImperialX

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2012, 02:01:33 AM »
I've noticed that lately I have a surprisingly low amount of decent h-manga around me, so I was wondering if you fine epople could recommend a nice good one. For fapping purposes only.

I actually saw this thread more than a year ago when I first joined the forums. I read the first few sentences and didn't reply because I assumed that it would blatantly break the rules of the forums. Today for some reason I scrolled down and saw Sorrow-kun's post...

I, also, am interested in seeing the responces to this thread.  For educational purposes, only!

I really should have read this sooner. Seeing that no one has put any real effort in replying to this thread, I'll happily oblige and name some tanks I really enjoyed. I'm not sure to what level I'm allowed to express the content on these manga on the forums, so I'll keep my post conservative.

Shoujo x Shoujo x Shoujo by Akatsuki Myuuto:

The best H-manga I've ever read, hands-down. I have read this so many times I cannot count, and I'm still excited to read it again even now. Unlike most hentai tanks, the entire first 142 pages is of a single story. Yes, you did read that right. I said story. Hentai with plot are quite rare outside the Visual Novel medium, so ones with a serious take in a manga are most welcome. Not only does it have an intriguing plot, the sex scenes are indescribably well done (after all, Akatsuki is behind it). The entire tank is incredibly libidinous, and again, while it does not cater for many fetishes, just plain, straightforward sex drawn by Akatsuki is enough to satisfy any desire from the reader. Again, it's difficult to describe how good this manga is so I can only recommend you read it and find out yourself.

Koiito Kinenbi by TakayaKi:

Where do I start with this one? I'm just a total fanboy of TakayaKi. For one, he's probably one of the only artists that can draw paizuri properly these days. I'm especially paranoid when it comes to the quality of the art in H-manga like the OP states, and from these many years of reading H-manga I've realized that one of the most difficult elements of hentai to draw is the breasts. If you draw them even a little bit too large or our of shape, it immediately ruins the fap reading experience. Pettankos are great, but we don't want all our H-manga to be of them. TakayaKi's art in paizuri and fellatio are second to none, and Koiito Kinenbi is definitely his best tank to date. While not all fetishes are covered here (the first ones have Santa cosplay and that's about it, there's a seifuku one towards the end), everything is vanilla including the few group chapters. I really enjoyed reading it and I've read it many times. This tank is one I really cannot recommend enough.

Harem Time by tosh:

OK, let me get this straight, I think tosh has the potential to be one of the most talented H-mangaka alive if he just draws the breasts a bit more proportionally. As stated, I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to art in H-manga (after all, the art is what matters the most in this genre). Regardless, every single fetish and desire for a normal male is covered in these 200 pages, it will be a sin to not mention this tank here. The tank starts strong with a very alluring story about a man who is to inherit a fortune, and ten females are placed in a competition to bare his child (whoever baring his first child becomes his wife) leading to some long, good group sex chapters. As the manga progresses, every kind of trope you see in hentai are covered, from incest to mindbreak, nurses to maids, tsunderes to cosplayers - everything. The art is immaculate. The experience is fantastic. Get reading.

Wow...I just realized that all three tanks I recommended were published in 2011. I have a lot more to recommend but there are too many. I'll post more if people here like my tastes are interested in more recommendations.

Offline ImperialX

• けだるげ
  • I used to write about anime. Now I watch anime.
    • ImperialX's Profile - MyAnimeList.net
    • @ImperialX

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2013, 07:47:56 AM »
OK, I know I'm double posting, but I really have to recommend these titles. I would have edited it into my last reply, but it won't let me since the previous comment was from more than a year ago. To be honest, there are so many more tanks that I wanted to recommend. 2012 had been a phenomenal year for the hentai community with the releases of many incredible tanks that have really pushed the bar of the quality of both art and story in the hentai genre. However I know that recommending too much would be too overwhelming, so I'll try to contain my excitement and only throw out two of the absolute best out of so many good works I've seen in the past year.

Even though no one is replying to this thread and I've been the first poster here since 2006, I know people are reading! The view counter isn't staying still, and I know at least a few hundred people have clicked this page since I last responded. Thus I feel replying here has value in itself.

Sukidarake by NaPaTa:

This tank is absolutely mind blowing. It redefines the vanilla genre. Through her works in the previous year alone and the first half of 2013, NaPaTa-sensei has become my undisputed favourite hentai artist. She is a god at drawing and crafting vanilla works. Her art is undeniably arousing and her panel layout is flawless. In addition, she has a unique mix of vanilla-NTR that was previously unheard of in hentai subgenres. No one including myself ever believed vanilla and NTR can collide, but NaPaTa-sensei has made it work. This tank is a compilation of all her works serialized in COMIC Kairakuten up to April 2013. It is a perfect collection of vanilla in the forms of light NTR, pure vanilla and incest. Without a doubt one of the best hentai compilations since the dawn of the genre.

Dorei Usagi to Anthony by Akatsuki Myuuto:

Akatsuki-sensei maintains his momentum in the scene, with the follow-up to his first tank Shoujo x Shoujo x Shoujo from last year. To be honest, saying that Dorei Usagi to Anthony is an amazing hentai tank is an understatement. It keeps everything that made Shoujo x Shoujo x Shoujo amazing intact, such as the unbeatable group sex scenes. It also keeps up his trademark of far above-average stories in hentai that is still rare from other hentai works unless they are visual novels. In other words, it's pretty much a must read especially if you enjoyed Shoujo x Shoujo x Shoujo (you'd have to be gay not to enjoy it).

Offline SQA

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2013, 10:47:42 AM »
I'd like to create ImperialX for some how writing entire long comments on H-Manga and keeping it quite clean.  While I have no interest in checking it out, that's some fine work, sir.  I am impressed.

Offline stavie33

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2013, 12:45:03 PM »
H-manga is actually my biggest hobby in the anime/manga world, don't know why I just end up reading them a lot. I know way too much so if anyone has any questions you can always ask/PM me. In terms of 'good for everybody' h-manga it's nearly impossible to go wrong with Shiwasu no Okina or Yamatogawa, among the hentai gods. Hisasi is always pretty solid for art and general 'fap n' go' vanilla. If you haven't already checking out Shiwasu's Pisu Hame is totally worth it and currently distance is 4 chapters into the new work 'girls lacross club'. If you have any specific fetishes/categories of h-manga to ask for author's/works of ask away, but these are all pretty safe and generally work for everyone works. H-manga has been pretty dead recently, about 2 or more years ago it was full of creative and a ton of new enjoyable works. Now it's all droll, unoriginal and bland and lots of the great h-manga authors haven't produced manga in a long time. It's nice to see Yuzuki n' Dash keep up her works but there hasn't been anything of the quality of 'another world' since then and yamatogawa hasn't made anything since the slightly disappointing power play (which was not as good as aqua bless or witchcraft). Dunno, anyone have any particular authors they like that are working over time recently? Akatsuki Myuuto keeps making works recently and I've been very satisfied with his material, but other than that I don't see a lot of future greats of the h-mangaka community. Tosh is good as well, but he also hasn't made any tankubon in a while as far as I know. On a different note there was definitely vanilla NTR before Napata, it's more people not understanding/misdefining NTR than there really being brand new forms of it.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 12:55:23 PM by stavie33 »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up